Friday, November 27, 2015

BR 1-02: The Runaway Puncake

I read this book title is Runway Pancake. There was once a family with seven children and they are always hungry. One day their mother makes pancakes for breakfast but the pancake jumped right out of the pan and rolled out of the door. The pancake rolled on, with the lot of animals and all the family chasing behind. The pig ate pancake ultimately. The pig snapped him up and swallowed him. I love pancake very much. I think everyone like pancake. This summer vacation I think make the pancake. I like pancake very much. It taste is good. I like pancake of cafe shop. I like Loco Moon. This shop is Hawaiian. I like atmosphere at the shop. Please try it.                                            


retold by Mairii Mackinnon, illsturated by Silvia Provantini, London Usborne 2006


133/1557

No comments:

Post a Comment