Friday, November 27, 2015

My favorite family restaurant

Last week, I want to write about my favorite restaurant. My favorite restaurant is Joyful. There is near my house. I have been going there since I was a high school student. I would often study there with my friends. We can stay there as long as we like. We can get sweets and Japanese food. So if somebody wants to eat sweets, they can. If somebody wants to eat Japanese food, they can. It's great. However the price is a little expaensive, I think it's worth it. I like green tea ice cream the best of all the menu. The taste is really good and the ice cream is tasty. The flavor is green tea and chocolate. As I like sweet tastes, in fact I'm addicted to it. I'm sure that people who eat it say delicious. I often go there with my friends due to the expensive price. I can eat something I want to eat there with no concern for the price by going to with my family. If the price was cheaper I would go there more often. I like Joyful.

185/1742


No comments:

Post a Comment