Wednesday, November 25, 2015

BR1-01: Beyond Strange Street

I read this book. Talk about this book. Beyond Strange Street. I explain the book. There was a girl and call Sam. One day, her parents were quarreling each other. Because she hated it, she put on her slippers and her dressing gown. And she went out their room. The empty lift stood across the landing. The door was open. "Time to visit Strange Street/ I think." said Sam. The magic button was there. The doors were open. Time to visit Strange Street. I think said Sam. The magic button was there. But it was written in W.W. there. She pressed the button. Them her lift up went the somewhere. The doors arrived and opened. There was Wild Woods she do various adventure. She thought she couldn't get home. But she see a creature called "Obbygobulum". He was knowing how to way for her. And she could get home . She enjoyed adventure. It’s such a story.
When I read this book, I was exciting. I have never had a dangerous adventure. I have never had a dangerous adventure. I don’t have to do it.





185/1187

No comments:

Post a Comment