Friday, November 27, 2015

BR 1-03: Beauty&Beast

This is Beauty & the Beast. I called Bijyotoyajyuu in Japanese. This story of disny. Do you know? There was the Beast and three daughters. They were everything they wants. Their very rich man look for towering castle. But there was the Beast. The Beast and Beauty were foll in love. The Beast disappeared flash and an even louder bang. The fairy said if I loved a girl who didn’t love me, I would die of a broken heart. The prince said Love you. I still in my heart. The prince smiled. Many years ago, They married and happy end. I think Beauty&Beast is Disney movie I saw this movie when I was a child so I like Disney movie very much. Disney is fantasy dream story. I like Beast because he is very kind for Bell. They fell in love. I want to fell in love like Beauty&Beast.


retold by Louie Stowell,illustrated by Victor Tavares
London,Usborne, 2006



158/1900

No comments:

Post a Comment