Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I went to shopping today



Nowadays it's getting so cold here in Kumamoto. So my friends catch cold. I also have to care not to get cold. By the way, today i went to downtown with my friend Yuna to do shopping. Even if I have to save money for my graduating travel, I also want to buy warmer clothes for this extremely cold winter. I went to ZARA first and we were going around the shop and trying some knit and coat and shoes…and so on. My friend Yuna was also trying some clothes. She was so wondering whether she should buy the coat or not. So I advised “you would better buy”. And then she decided to buy that. And I was happening to see a family at ZARA. They were also doing shopping in warm and happy atmosphere. I was so happy to see them because they gave me really good influence like they seemed to be so happy. They are a family of five, mother, father, older sister, younger sister, and brother. They were trying to choose younger sister’s dress like really dressy one piece. And I was thinking I want to have like them family in the future. But having good family in the future is not so easy. We are already 22 years old now and I sometime think when is the best time to get married. How about my friends around me? Some of them already got married in earlier age like 20 years old or earlier than this age. I don’t want to be in hurry about getting married. If I’m in hurry about this topic, I don’t think I can get good marriage in my life. So I’m serious about this topic and I give importance to the timing to get married. In my opinion, I should get married till 27 or 28 because I think the marriage in early age is good for my children in the future. I want to be young mom and it’s good for my children as well. If I get married in old age like after 40 or 35, gender problem will happen like that I can not get my children due to not having period. So I want to escape this problem. Anyway, I thought I want to be happy with my future family with today’s shopping. It was good to think about this topic.


398/2298

No comments:

Post a Comment