Friday, December 4, 2015

My fashion

I like shopping very very much. I prefer putting on to new clothes. I went to the my favorite shop that I began to like clothes when I high school student. My favorite clothes shop's name is “mousy” and “SLY”. The name is also cute and almost all the stuff are my liking. There are a variety kind of shoes clothes and accessories there. The bland are there and they are pretty adorable. That I can't help getting something well when I go there. It's really annoying that a number of clothes or something that I want to get are there. It's a favorable meaning. Some people go to the shopping although some people are anxious about it I think they like there shops. They would be well. Fashion is look at me beautiful and keep out myself. I want to work in this shop.

145/3160

No comments:

Post a Comment