Friday, December 4, 2015

favorite color

I have my favorite colors. My favorite colors are white, black, blue, and red. These four  colors make me happy. My room is simple color. My bed is white, and my candle is white too. I think white is very fashionable and cute. In the future, I want to live cute color house and I want to buy red or orange car. Black is very cool and strong. This is why, I like black. My room wear is black and white color. When I wear clothes of white I am very happy. I want heel of black and tshirt of white now. I think almost girls like basic color. I like sky and sea. So, I like blue. My friends said to me blue looks becoming on you. I was very happy. I But I don’t wear black color because it color is lower the fortune appeared luck. Color is very important for life.


154/3015

No comments:

Post a Comment