Tuesday, December 8, 2015

About Memories

I talk about my good day of my life is every day. I spend enjoyed my friends and my family and my boy friends. I like travel very n. I go to the school every day. I talk with my friends in lunch time so good time. I eat lunch with my friends is nice. I feel good when I do pleasant thing. I do to the part time job after the school. I work to Japanese restaurant for one year. I work in there with part time job friends. It is pleasant to talk with many visitors at that time.I think that is fun every day when I feel that is fun. When I do my favorite thing is happy.  I want to travel. I like travel in the foreign country. I went to Hawaii before so I want to Hawaii again. It was good time in Hawaii with my family. I like to go some places with my friends. I have a good time.When I was a high school student I went to Kyoto and Nara and Osaka and Kobe in school trip. We went Nara park, USJ, old temples and some famous places. I went Kyoto in the first time at that time so I feel very happy. I had very good time. This is nice memory of my best days. I think of good days, there are my memories of my life for twenty years. I want to have a good day for my life forever. If it happen to something I change the good thing. I have bad day in my life but it is little than good day. I like eating and listening music and shopping. I like shopping very much. I feel happy at that time. I append with my hobbies for My good day.

302/3847

No comments:

Post a Comment