Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Drama

I watched yesterday, drama program in TV during my private time.  but, I usually don't watch TV every day because I am very busy every day now. I watched a lot of interesting movies. One of the movies which I watched "lovely born". First, I watched it by Japanese dubbing and Next, I watched it by English dubbing and Japanese subtitles. Finally, I watched it by English and English subtitles. In other words I watched it three times. but it was very tired.  I understand  the movie very much.  I thought that it is one of the good study method. I want to continue it. I watched movie these days, I watched japanese movie, it title is "pink and gray". this movie was very diffrcalt for me. 
I like actor of Masaki Suda. he is very cool and stylish. I like his face, fashion, style, dialect all of him. he is the same years old. but I don't him same years because he has ground adult. "pink and gray"  it was a very humorous work. this movie means friendship.
 
179/8125

No comments:

Post a Comment