Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Today, I went to lunch at gyorai. It is ramen shop in Kumaoto. this shop is near the Kumaoto University. this shop is always possible in popularity. it is the most famous menu "aburasoba" in gyorai ramen shop. it is very good but it is very spicy. I like spicy food very much. i often go gyorai in a week. there are three stores in Kumaoto. this ramen has a lot of chili powder in the spicy soup. I drink spicy soup all. we get a lot of sweat a runny noise. because too hot! it is recommended for those who like spicy food.
I like the other spicy food. For example, fire pot, dandan noodles, Korean food. I like Korean food very much. I am going go Korea next month. I want to eat a lot of spicy Korean food. I never go to Korea so I am looking forward to Korea trip with my friends. 
I want to go Seoul. because I want to shopping there. my friend Miki, She is speakig Korean very much. She often go to Korea and she loves Korea. her boyfriend is Korean people. I want tf guide her if I go to Korea. I think that spicy and Korea have led. 
 
210/9939

No comments:

Post a Comment