Tuesday, February 23, 2016

today

Today I’m little tired even if it’s 11 pm now. Because I had part time job untill 12 am yesterday. Yesterday is FRIDAY. so most of people were likely to go outside for dinner or having crazy time at downtown. The restaurant that I work was almost full from 6pm to 12 am. That was so crazy. I think thesedays it’s getting warm. that’s why people tend to go outside. Anyway my concern is the time to eat dinner. It’s really getting hard to manage my dairy time like the time to eat dinner and sleeping time. I used to eat dinner at 7 pm but I eat dinner after job now. Of course I eat dinner before I go to job. But after I came back I feel so hungry. So I would eat second dinner. That’s so bad for everything like it’s bad for my health and it’s bothering my conflict for doing diet. I know eating something at midnight is the worst reason to gain weight easily. I always try to escape that I eat second dinner at midnight. But the frustration from overworking to me eat second dinner. I should manage and control myself mind. Maybe I should change my part time job. I’m thinking this thesedays. And from April I have to wake up like 7am in morning because my office work is beginning from 9 am. So I can not be late for my full time job. Sometimes I should make deep consideration why I have to work. otherwise I must lose the achievement or purpose for working. Then I will be part of the reason of high. It’s important to have sometime to think about this serious issue. and I don’t wanna person like just big I would better act. 
297/8754

No comments:

Post a Comment