Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I talk about my friend and my Spring vacation plan. I am going to go Osaka and Kyoto next month with my circle friends. I went to Osaka two years ago and, I went to Kyoto last year for trip. I like Kansai very much because, I like Takoyaki, Okonomiyaki, Kushikatu, etc.. and I like "Kansaiben". I worked with Kansai people in part time job last year. The Kansai people is very interesting. They spoke in Kansai dialect. The word of "Nandeyanen", Kansai people said as soon as "Nandeyanen". I like this word. I often use Kansai dialect when it is playfull. there is Universal Stadio Japan. I like amusument park very much. I will go to there next month so I like Osaka.
I like Kyoto too. Kyoto has alot of templs. There are Japanese calture and history in Kyoto. I went to ever Kyoto three times. I like green tea. I went to Gion. There are many cafe at green tea. I like Gion all of Kyoto. but I don't too much interesting in templ. I want to Gion next month. I want to eat green tea paffe. it is very deliciouse. I ricommend there Kyoto if  means go to travels. 
203/9729

No comments:

Post a Comment