Tuesday, February 23, 2016

sorry, i couldn't sent mail for you.I have cold now so my body is tired.


I introduce my friend today. The friend is Marie. She wears hat. She looks very nice. Her high school is same with me in Kumamoto. Erina is same us too. I didn't play sport when we were high school student. but we joined in flower arrengement club in high school. She is a captain in our club. The captain usual afraid of team. I think that good. we practiced arrengement in Monday for a week. we worked to with teacher of flower arrengement club and we likes teacher. It was very good memory. but, when we some times didn't come to school.
she was coming to everyday in the midnight. He didn’t practice tennis in those days. I didn’t practice tennis too. We played with cards every day. It was good old memory. I think he lose many units this year because he don’t come to school. When we were 13 grades, he was coming to school in the same way as me. He often goes somewhere in his circle. I play with my circle, but I can come to school. He doesn’t do it seriously. I look down on him. He has a part time job. It named a game center “Rakuichirakuza”. I also have a part time job at “TSUTAYA”. There are shops in “Clair”. There is my house near Clair. I often go there. I like there. We have many common points. I am maybe similar with him. I hate it, but I like him as a friend.
 
276/10215

No comments:

Post a Comment