Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I introduce my friend today. My friend is Erina. She is a good basket player in Kumamoto University. She practices basket ball hard every day. I think that it is good. I played basket ball too, but I played it six yeart old. She plays it every day now. I am not impossible. I had played tennis too when I was a  high school student in P.E. I heard that she plays tennis good well. I have to battle with her some day. because I am good at play tennis. I practice tennis some times. So, I have to play with Erina. She has a part time job every day. She has to play tennis after school in tennis club. So, She does a part time job with me because. I am very very busy every day. I hope I can guraduate because I will work in company next year. We want to guraduate. She is pleased too. We enjoy my school life for such a feeling. we were the first friends each other in high school student. I played with her many times. It is all my good memories. I want to take good friend of her.
198/9203

No comments:

Post a Comment