Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I came back from Tokyo for Kumamoto today. my brother live in Tokyo, so I came back to Kumamoto with my brother. It was finished traning of company for two days. why it cold Kumamoto forever? I don't understand. I heared snow was falling in the morning in Kumamoto so I was surprise. I am going to Osaka and Kyoto for four days. I will looking forward to tomorrow. I may be can't write a blog for four days. I go to Osaka for many times. I like Kansai very much. I want to go USJ. I like amusument park, Tokyo disney land too. I went to TDL last summer. this is very dreamland. I want to go into the world of Harry Potter. I like Harry Potter and I saw all the DVD of Harry Potter. I want Harry Potter follow from now and forever. I will get up morning, so I am go to bed. gn

160/10682

No comments:

Post a Comment