Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I went to "sunny place"in afternoon. with friend. this is a humbergers cafe. I went to there for the first time. there is in Kengun. I ate Avocado cheese burger and berry soda. My friend ate BLT burger and cola. I like avocado and cheese very much. Avocado and cheese combination is deliciouse of my best. I often go to Macdonald's and Mos burger. I usually eat a cheese in hnmberger and fryed potato but I always can not eat all. 
I like chiken burger too. chiken is healthy and chiken has a lot of protein. I want to the muscle so I eat chiken. Macdonald's like cheep, but it is not for body. I think it is not good to eat frecentry. I like my mother's cooking. I eat everyday. She makes good something for the body for my family. I have respect for my mother. I want to be mother like my mother for the future and I want to good cooking better than now. 

167/10382

No comments:

Post a Comment