Tuesday, February 23, 2016

nowadays

Nowadays, one of my hobbies is exercising. I try to go to gym three times in a week. I go to runessance near KGU. The membership fee is not so much expensive because they do discount for all students, high school studentuniversity student. I really like the atmosphere and people who work there. They are really kind to teach some training. Their class is really enjoyable because they love to exercise. They are the crazy people about working out. That’s why their expression is really good to enjoy muscle training that is really hard. I do enjoy working out there. The reason why I can keep going there is because they are so kind! Without their many kinds of support, I could not keep going to gym like three times in a week. Of course, I wanna go there every day. But my schedule is not that environment I can use my time freely. I have a lot of things to do. I have to write this essay and I have a lot of paper for getting credit.. or to graduate….I really want to graduate this semester. Otherwise, my job is going away. I want to enter society! So I will graduate this semester. What is more, I have to save money for graduating traveling with my friends. I’m planning to go to Korea, probably Thailand. I don’t decide yet though. So I have to work a lot. My daily day is so busy. I try to make my day fun in order to make good memories in my college life. But it’s getting so complicated due to a lot of homework and papers and exams nowadays. It’s everything is because of me though. So I try to get rid of my frustration by exercising, making some good hanging out with my friends and so on. But I know that I have to pack up my work, writing this essay and some paper, taking exams and so on..in order to graduate.

332/8457

No comments:

Post a Comment