Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Summer memory

I intioduce, my summer memory because I looking forward to come to summer. I went to Iki in last summer vacation. There is in Ngasaki. I went there with my circle members. We swim in the sea. The sea is very beautiful. The sea is more beautiful than a local sea. I stayed there for three days. I ate many fishes. It is very good for us. We ate BBQ. We were very interesting. People who live in Iki are kind to us. Our hearts made very warm. There are good many things. I thought I want to live there. I thought a time was slow. But it was difficult. I want to go to many places in this spring vacation, and I talk about last summer. I thought summer was very beautiful. We can swim in the sea and pool. Summer was very hot. When we were very hot, I entered the sea. The sea is very cold. I felt happy. But, I sweat immediately. I got wet my T-shit for sweat. I love fruit juice. I drink 1 little orange juice every day. I like drinking orange juice in summer. So, I get a stomach out of order every day. I go to the restroom during class. But I like summer very much. I don't like winter.  I am looking forward to come next summer.

227/7946

No comments:

Post a Comment