Sunday, January 24, 2016

BR1-13: Animal Babies


I can't find this picture.
written by Cory Winesap
South Yarra : Macmillan Education Australia, c2004

This is stor
y of animal's babies. There are baby cats. They are called kittens. There are baby cows. They are called calves. There are baby ducks. They are called ducklings. There are baby dogs. They are called puppies. There are baby sheep. They are called lambs. There are baby lion. They are called cubs. There are baby frogs. They are called tadpoles.

I read this book. I have what I understood. They are different to be called. I had known baby sheep are called lambs, but I don't know baby dogs are called puppies. Dogs are very important for us, but I didn't know it. It is a shock. I have understood another one. When they become an adult, there are animals for an appearance changes. Dogs don't change, but flogs change. I don't know it. I know nothing about animals. I'm sorry for animals.


161/7719

No comments:

Post a Comment