Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My color

My favorite color is black. Black is cool color. I wear clothes of black, I feel motivated. There is a black clothes, and there is a red clothes neighbor. A black is colored expansion and the red is colored shrinkage. There is the person doing an accident for it.
I like white and gold in addition to the black. White is settle down m feeling. There are many things of a black color. For example bird, Black sesame, seaweed, squid ink, caviar, etc. There ara all food in earth. There are many things of white color, snow, cotton candy, claudy. etc. I bought white clothes always. I feel happy. I use it everyday because My friends use it because they put on. We often use it. It is convenient for us. However, it sometimes become white snow man. People can't beat it. We have to be careful. white is cute and cool. 

I went to dinner with my friends of club. we say A happy new year!!. we met them first time in 2016. 
I want to fight this year. I like my friends forever. 



185/6289

No comments:

Post a Comment