Wednesday, January 13, 2016

my future

I married with boy friend in 2019. I have together when I was college student. We live in Kumamoto. I have four people in my family. I have two children and two dogs. I work to bank. I work hard in bank every day. My husband works in electric company. He works hard every day. I support him for eleven years. We are good partner. I get up early in the morning every day. I make break fast and clean the house so I send out my children for school. I go to the work shop am8:00. I work until 6:00 in the evening. I finished work, I go to shopping at the market near my house. I make dinner with children. We have never eat dinner with family. My husband is get home at pm9:00. I washing before go to bed. I live such a life every day. We went to trip in this summer vacation. It is family vacation. We went to Osaka. It was very good time. A lot of memories. I like trip so I want to go family vacation every year. I introduce my children. I have two children. I have One daughter and one san. My daughter is elementary school student. My san is kinder garden student. I love my children. I have two dogs in my house. Their name are Cocoa and Momo. They are toy poodle. It is very cute. I keep for five years. My family loves animal. I want to another one of dog. I am 40 years old. I didn’t imagine the life 20 years ago. I played every day for school student days. I thought that make an excellent women. I live happy with my family forever when I die.

292/5746

No comments:

Post a Comment