Sunday, January 24, 2016

Some days

I like sweets

I like cookies. I often eat it. My friend always take it some times. she likes cookies very much. However, I don't want it because I thirsty. I like nuts and chocolate. When I eat cookies, I always eat cookies of the nuts and chocolate taste. There is rare cookeis of the tea fravar taste. When I saw it for the first time, I was very surprised. Furthermore, it is very delicious. If it is here, I feel happy. I like cookies but I don't like coffee taste. I don't like coffee because, I don't like the coffee aroma and taste. I want to drinking coffee some day. I eat sweets and snacks every day. I like chocolate and cake so I eat there every day. 
 
 
About my friend

I have my friend. My friend's name is Ai. She has 16 classes. Her most difficult class  because it study is difficult for her. Her easiest class is managiment class because she talks with her teachers only. Her most interesting that because its teacher is fun and always cheerful. Her least favorite class is P.E. because she doesn't like sports.  She doesn't like studying because she plays with her friends. She thinks about speaking is very fun. When she was late to a class, she was in hospital. I like her very much.
 
I introduce Kumamoto

I am from Kumamoto in Japan. There are many good places. First, water is beautiful in Kumamoto. I don't have to pay money to drink water because the water is ground water. It is very delicious. Next, there is great castle. It is Kumamoto castle. It has "tenshukaku" and "mushagaesi". These days, there is "honmarugotenn" in Kumamoto castle. I think it is very beautiful. Last I don't like "basashi". It is special product in Kumamoto bnt I don't like meat. It is very famous food in Kumamoto. I want to know about Kumamoto. and now, Kumamoto has a lot of snow. I say very cold every day! I don't snow. but in Kumamoto is the heavy snow for the first time in 50 years. 
 
352/7430

No comments:

Post a Comment