Sunday, January 3, 2016

BR 1-11: The rabbit who wants to fall asleep

画像は「The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep」(Ehrlin Frlag)より

I talk about this book. There are many animals. Many animals are very cute, I like little animals. Humans also sleep same as animals. It is happy to sleep. There are many pictures of asleep animals in this book. I looked at pictures of asleep animals. The rabbit opens her ears when she is sleeping. The kangaroo and the dogs also opens their ear. I don't know it. I thought that when animals sleeps. They  close their ear. I am surprised it. But I thought very much. We also open our ear too when we sleep. It isn't strange things. And, I want to know about animals. And I want to know about animals I try to study animals today.


written by Josephin Selwyn
Austraria c2004



120/5000

No comments:

Post a Comment