Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Food


I talk about my favorite food. I like sweets and fruites.  It like things spicy. but I don't like meat. because, 
that is not deliciouse. It is not good because the meat to animals of taste. but I can eat hamburger and chicken. chicken is healthy and it is easy to 
eat.  In the fruites, I like strawberry, apple, water melon. these fruites are very very deliciouse. it taste is nice!
I don't understand of not reason not like fruites. 
I like eating very much. I often go food court. I ate apple and chicken today in the lunch time. the apple pie made of apple and suger. I like apple pie verymuch. It is not good to eat too 
much sweets. in the future, sweets give a bad influence on the body so I take care. I think it should be a good balanced 
diet.  

146/6850

No comments:

Post a Comment