Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Part time job

I worked at Soujyo public hall as a part time job for selling items. There were a stage, staring Tatsuya Fugiwara. The stage name is "toriaezu otousan". I like him so mich! Maybe i can say that i am a big fun of him. Thats why, yeaterday's part time job was really lucky for me! Because i did not know that there is that stage in Kumamoto. When my senior friend ask me "why dont you working next Wednesday?", i said "really? Of course i wanna work." As i expected, i could meet him. He was going through in front of me with humming as usual. At the time, i was about to shout with loud voice. But i was stnding there as a worker. So i must not to shout and even i coud not seek shake hands with him. As i am a big fun of him, so it was so irritated that i could not talk to him. Anyway, i could see him with my eye. It made me feel excited so much. I was so satisfied.. 
On the other hands, there were so many people who came to see the stage. And they seemed to be so crazy about him. They bought so many items, like photos, file qith his face picture and key charm and so on.. I felt time fly so fast yesterday. After this job, i went dinner with my friends because i was so starving. I ate hamburg in cheese. I like cheese very much. 


253/6104

No comments:

Post a Comment