Sunday, January 24, 2016

My room

Today, I talk about a relationship of my room and my house. My room is in my house at my room is eastern corner of 2F in my house. I see rice fields and pinball hall from there. The sun is good. There is my room near the rest room. There are two rest rooms in my house. There are them in one floor and two floors. I am frequent micturition. in my room, there are many textbook in my room. I am university student now. I experienced elementary school and junior high school and high school and now. I gave many textbooks there. so my room is a full of textbooks. And there are many novels tooI have many memories for me. When I was sad, fun, glad and angry, I always stayed my room. The room is one in the friend of me. My room is very good. I have my room is happy for me. If I live somewhere only one, I want to become there same my room now. I love my room. I thank to my parents. When I will become a parent, I want to become my parents. 
In the future, I want to my house and live in there with my partner and my family. I am going to live in kumamoto in neyt year. I love my family and Kumamoto. 
 
 
228/7078

No comments:

Post a Comment