Sunday, January 24, 2016

BR1-12: Where is Sam?


I can't find this picture.
written by Josephine Selwyn ; illustrated by Heath Gray


South Yarra : Macmillan Education Australia, c2004


This story is whoever looks for Sam. Many children ride on
Merry-go-round of animals. Whoever asks each one. "Is Sam on the cat?" The girl ridding on the Merry-go-round of cat answers. "No." Afterwards, whoever asked many children. So, whoever looked for Sam at last.

This is interesting story used a Merry-go-round. A merry-go-round turns. So, whoever is standing only, but whoever can look for Sam. There is a Merry-go-round in the amusement park. When I was a child, I often went there with my family. Of curse, I have ridden it. It is a fun, but I can't ride it. I like i

128/7558

No comments:

Post a Comment