Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My friend Yuka

I talk about my friends. My friend Yuka in Eibeigakka. She is from Amakusa in Kumamoto. She is funny girl and cute. She has a character looks like a mother. She work hard part time job. She works every day. I think very respect her. She likes fashion and clothes so she often go to shopping and I like shopping too. She likes eating I often go to lunch or dinner with her. She is strenuous to a matter but there is also a stupid. I some times go to her house. She is living alone. We I held a pot party at her house in the winter vacation. We enjoyed hot party with my friends. She is always cleaning in the room. She'll be job hunting in Kumamoto's enterprise from next year, too, so same Kumamoto is happy. I like her very much. It's pleasant to go to a graduation trip.






152/5152

No comments:

Post a Comment