Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Today's news


 Therr is one news that makes me so surprised. It is the news for SMAP. They may break up. I like SMAP and so bad news. I like Shingo Katori. He is cool and he is the tallest in five menbers. I had thought it sad that SMAP is to dissolve I was saying that not disbanded in today's news. I am glad to hear that news. SMAP is the most famous singer in Japan. They  is also a group of Johnny's is also an actor It has come up a lot on TV group song also dance performance also can feel the charm.  
I think SMAP, they are not friendly in group because when I watch TV, they are not from friendly in the TV.
However , fans of SMAP I think 's shock. so I hope to be please do not disbanded. SMAP is expected to continue to activity in the future.

154/6668

No comments:

Post a Comment