Sunday, January 3, 2016

A happy new year!


A happy new year 2016. I had very good time last year. I thought last year was very good. First I went to many places.

 

Last year was fun one year. I went to school every day. It's because the unit isn't being caught. This year is the year of the graduation. It's well-informed about school every day for it and is NOA which has no choice but to exert itself. A wind-up in 2015 was a part-time job. I had a part-time job of count down in Greenland. Fireworks were set off with live broadcasting. I was doing care charge for an artist mainly. I worked from the 30th to the 31st. with Yuka. It was very cold for work at outside. I had got dressed much, but the coldness couldn't be patient of that. It didn't move in front of the heater.

 

6 sets of artist participated in live broadcasting. A young master and KG are also the artist I like at the inside. We were very gentle people. Our main work contents serve a drink, and it's an artist, you're entertaining. The moment when I keep over the winter in 2016 from 2015 and fireworks were closed. The fireworks seen in winter were very beautiful. I had a gathering meal by the family and a relative in grandfather's house on January 1. Osechi ryori and soup containing rice cakes ate much food which seems to be New Year's.

 

It was also possible to get a new year's monetary gift until this year. I'll become a working member of society from next year. It's in the position one raises. It's a target that my target of this year graduates from school. Later is to persevere in a part-time job and save money. I enjoy this year too and have a good time.
 
304/4880

No comments:

Post a Comment