Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My favorite movie

I talk about my favorite movies. I like Disney. I have many goods of Disney. I have been to see Marefisent, Snow White, Rapunzel, etc. I always see movie of Disney movies. I like the best in the Disney is Marefisent. It is very wonderful and fantasy. Anjelina Jolie played of Marefisent. She is very beautiful and cool. I yearn to her like a cool beautiful woman. Marefisent is a black scary witch. Marefisent by magic when it is small young girl. this movie story of sleeping beauty in forest. I like Princess Aurora because she is very prety girl. Snow White played of Kristen Stewart. she is beauty too. Recent Disney movies often are liv action version. but I like disney of animation. It is interesting and it is nice movie like disney. It is a fun and sad. When I was a child, I didn't like a movies. I didn't have movies which I want to see. My family likes better DVDs than movies. So I like seeing DVDs too. When I saw disney, I liked seeing movies very much. I want to go movie nest week. I want to see movie title of "Pink and Gray". Because I have come up with favorite actor in this movie. his name is Masaki Suda. he is very cool guy. I like him very much. 


225/6514

No comments:

Post a Comment