Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Sorry, I didn't send email, because it mail tone is funny. 


I intioduce my friend of Yuki. this friend Yuki, her local is same with me in Kumamoto. It is obiyama. There is beautiful town in Kumamoto. I had know her each other since we were elementary school student, we are same class from school. So, I like her very much. However, She often play with me in vacation time. She is very fashionable and slym. she is intelligense, I think it because, she had been eforts and we had been through the same school of waseda. I studies English harder so I should be wiser than my other friends. she played skate when she was elementary student. she is good at playing it. she usually practiced, and I know that she is very cool when she plays skate. We went to the separate high schools. she is smarter beter than me. And we not longer meet each other in high school. Maybe, I think that we changed each other in high school. she entered the high school to study. But it began to meet come together university. It is nice and I feel very happy. but I didn't study at all there. The difference appeared now. However, she often doesn't come to school. If I study hard now I going to overtake her. she is very careless. Fight me!!!
230/9433

No comments:

Post a Comment